The January – February 2020 Advancement News is now available!
- Opportunities for Advancement Administrators: Philmont Training Center 2020 Summer Advancement Conferences; Group Merit Badge Instruction
- On Increasing Advancement: Positions of Responsibility in Scouting Programs
- From the Guide to Advancement: Keeping Council and District Advancement Committees “Currently Informed”
- Cub Scouts BSA: Scoutbook: Den Leader Experience Tool
- Scouts BSA: Power of Suggestion
- Venturing BSA: Dual Credit for Venturing Awards
- Sea Scouts BSA: Quartermaster Project: Helping Birds and Their Habitats on the Texas Gulf Coast
- Worth Repeating: The Inverted Percentage
- A Peek Ahead: Topics Planned for March – April 2020
Internet Advancement Updates
The new updates Internet Advancement are now live.
These replace the previous Internet Advancement platform, which were retired (for all programs except Exploring) on June 10, 2019.
These updates feature a clean, new user interface and will be optimized to whatever device you use: desktop, tablet or smartphone.
The updates offer optimized functions for everything found in the current Internet Advancement platform and can be accessed by Unit Key 3 users, Unit Key 3 delegate users and Unit Advancement Chairs.
End users will access the updates via one of the following locations using their my.Scouting credentials:
- From the Legacy Tools menu in my.Scouting.org
- A link in Scoutbook.com
- From the current Internet Advancement Platform
After initial release, the BSA IT team will continue to add additional features on a regular basis. Updates and new features will be communicated with the field as they are delivered.
Visit http://help.scoutbook.com for answers to commonly asked questions.