The July – August 2019 Advancement News is Now Available!
The following articles are included in this issue:
- Opportunities for Advancement Administrators: Philmont Training Center: Summer 2019
- On Increasing Advancement: Methods of Scouting: Focus on Adult Association
- Cub Scouts BSA: Preview Adventures and Den Meeting Plans; Yo-Yo Preview Adventure: Check It Out!
- Scouts BSA: Troop Advancement Coordinators
- Eagle, Summit, Quartermaster Highlights: Reminders for Processing Extension Requests
- Merit Badges: National Merit Badges Subcommittee Works for All Scouts
- Scoutbook: Internet Advancement 2.0 Arrives
- A Peek Ahead
- Worth Repeating: Council Advancement Committees and Merit Badges at Camp (June-July, 2012)
- Philmont Training Center Summer 2019
- Helpful Links:
Internet Advancement Updates
The new updates Internet Advancement are now live.
These replace the previous Internet Advancement platform, which will be retired (for all programs except Exploring) on June 10, 2019.
These updates feature a clean, new user interface and will be optimized to whatever device you use: desktop, tablet or smartphone.
The updates offer optimized functions for everything found in the current Internet Advancement platform and can be accessed by Unit Key 3 users, Unit Key 3 delegate users and Unit Advancement Chairs.
End users will access the updates via one of the following locations using their my.Scouting credentials:
- From the Legacy Tools menu in my.Scouting.org
- A link in Scoutbook.com
- From the current Internet Advancement Platform
After initial release, the BSA IT team will continue to add additional features on a regular basis. Updates and new features will be communicated with the field as they are delivered.
Visit http://help.scoutbook.com for answers to commonly asked questions.