Friday Five Newsletters
The Friday Five Newsletter is a weekly mailing (sent on Fridays) to our volunteers and youth outlining important items in recent and upcoming Council happenings. It is an extremely helpful resource for our volunteers, helping them stay in the loop, up to date, and informed.
Sign up for the Tuscarora Council Friday Five Newsletter today!
Recent Friday Five Newsletters
November 16th, 2018
November 9th, 2018
- 95th Anniversary Celebration Early Check-in Procedures
- Peer-to-Peer Recruitment Contest
- Registration Deadline – 2018 Nayawin RaR Lodge Winter Banquet
- NYLT 2019 – Sign Up Today!
- Tuscarora Council Woodbadge – 100th Anniversary!
November 2nd, 2018
- 95th Anniversary Registration Deadline One Week Away
- November Peer-to-Peer Recruitment Contest
- Preorder Your Pinewood Derby Cars Now!
- 2018 Nayawin RaR Lodge Winter Banquet
- Council Personnel Announcement – Ashley Daniels
October 26th, 2018
- 95th Anniversary Celebration T-Shirts Final Order Deadline
- BALOO and IOLS Deadline One Week Away
- Tuscarora Council Wood Badge 2019
- Personnel Announcement – Please Welcome Our New DE!
- Nayawin RaR News – 2018 Winter Banquet
- November Roundtables – Stay Informed!
- District Award Nominations Due Soon!
- Scout County Fair Patch Sets!
- Fall BALOO and IOLS Training
- Nayawin RaR News – Advisor Announcement!
You can find an archive of past Friday Five Newsletters here.