The January – February 2019 Advancement News is Now Available!
The following articles are included in this issue:
- Opportunities for Advancement Administrators: Opportunities Abound to Become a Trained Leader; Advancement Education Materials Updates Available Soon
- On Increasing Advancement: Using Advancement in Your Scouting Program; New Member Coordinator Supports Advancement
- Cub Scouts BSA: Lions are Up and Running.
- Scouts BSA: February 1st is Here-District Support for New Units
- Merit Badges: Scouting Heritage Merit Badge Update
- Eagle, Summit, Quartermaster Highlights: Eagle Scout Project Proposal Approval: What Is Expected?
- Special Needs Interests: Special Needs Specialist Can Make for a Great Resource
- Venturing BSA: Reflecting on 20 Years of Venturing
- A Peek Ahead: Topics Planned for March-April 2019
- Worth Repeating: Initiating Discussions on Best Practices
- Philmont Training Center 2019
- Helpful Links