The July-August 2018 Advancement News is Now Available!
The following articles are included in this issue:
- Opportunities for Advancement Administrators:Advancement Opportunities Abound
- On Increasing Advancement:District Advancement Report Update
- From theGuide to Advancement:Suspending Troop Operations for Summer?
- The Cub Scout Angle:A Brief Overview of Lion Advancement
- Merit Badges:Keeping Merit Badges Current
- Eagle Issues:Life to Eagle, It’s Not That Hard – Really!
- Special Necessities:Advancement Committees Need Special Needs Representation
- From the Archives:Adult Association: More Than Just Supervision
- A Peek Ahead:What is Planned for September – October 2018
After hearing from volunteers, BSA to allow current Eagle Scouts to receive Eagle Palms
All current Boy Scouts — even those who completed their Eagle Scout board of review before Aug. 1, 2017 — are now entitled to receive Eagle Palms for merit badges earned before their Eagle board of review.